Endoscopic cryoablation of the posterior nasal nerve that triggers rhinitis symptoms.
ClariFix® Cryotherapy in Greenwood, IN
How Can You Benefit From ClariFix® Cryotherapy?
Have you tried everything to stop your constantly runny nose? Have you exhausted every nasal spray your local drugstore has to offer? Indianapolis Sinus Center could have the solution for you. Patients with chronic rhinitis who haven't found relief elsewhere often reap the benefits of ClariFIx® Cryotherapy. Our Greenwood, IN providers can explain the ins and outs of this procedure and determine whether it's a feasible treatment for you. You don't have to be one of the 24 million Americans who suffer from chronic rhinitis—get the treatment you deserve today.
ClariFix® cools the problem for long-term CR relief.
ClariFix® Cryotherapy goes to the root of the problem, the inflamed nasal tissue and the underlying nerves for long-term Chronic Rhinitis symptom relief.
4 out of 5 people treated with the ClariFix device reported long-lasting improvement.
[Data on file – Reported at 90 day follow-up]
What Is ClariFix® Cryotherapy?
ClariFIx® Cryotherapy is an innovative treatment that uses minimally-invasive methods to address the symptoms of chronic rhinitis. This technique utilizes cryotherapy technology to cool the inflamed nasal tissue and bring you long-term relief from symptoms.
Finally, people with runny and stuffy nose may have long-term symptom relief that goes to the root of the problem. When you cool the nasal tissue to freezing temperatures, it could reduce the nerve signals and improve nasal symptoms.
What Symptoms Can ClariFix® Address?
ClariFix® is primarily used to treat chronic rhinitis—sneezing, running nose, and congestion. This treatment is effective at relieving all three of these symptoms, as well as minimizing mucus in the throat and postnasal drip. While many of these symptoms are bothersome, most people don't see them as severe. However, if left untreated, chronic rhinitis can lead to several other conditions that may cause further health issues. Without proper treatment, chronic rhinitis can lead to these complications:
- Nasal Polyps: Polyps may develop along the nasal lining. Small polyps are usually harmless and noncancerous. But larger growths can obstruct the airway and make breathing difficult.
- Sinus Infections: If you're congested for an extended period of time, you may begin to develop a sinus infection (sinusitis). This condition inflames the sinus lining and causes frequent headaches.
- Middle Ear Infections: Since the sinuses connect to the ear canals, the fluid that causes congestion has easy access. Without chronic rhinitis treatment, you could develop a painful middle ear infection.
How Does ClariFix®Cryotherapy Work?
ClariFix® uses extremely cold temperatures to target the nerves causing congestion. First, your doctor will administer a local anesthetic to numb the area. Then, your provider will use the ClariFix® device to deliver the treatment to the target area. The device focuses on the out-of-balance nerves and temporarily interrupts their signals. Once treated with cryotherapy, the tissue's healing response is triggered, and, over time, you'll begin to notice a difference in your symptoms.
Take Advantage of These Benefits
ClariFix® offers a world of benefits to people struggling with chronic rhinitis and its symptoms. If nasal sprays, drops, and medications haven't done the trick, ClariFix® may be the answer you need. Consider these advantages:
- Effectiveness: Instead of treating the symptoms, ClariFix® addresses the cause of your condition. Cryotherapy goes to the root of the problem, targeting inflamed tissue and the underlying nerves.
- Long-Lasting Relief: This treatment has shown time and time again to offer long-term relief from symptoms. Four out of five patients in a clinical study reported along-lasting improvement in their conditions after ClariFix® Cryotherapy.
- Safety: ClariFix® is the only FDA-cleared medical device for chronic rhinitis in adults. You can rest assured that treatment is safe and recovery is minimal.
- Convenience: Your ClariFix® procedure can be done in-office, so you won't have to worry about driving the extra miles to another clinic. Plus, we can complete the treatment in less than 30 minutes! Soon enough, you'll be back to your daily activities, minus the runny nose!
Reach Out to Indianapolis Sinus Center Today
You don't have to deal with chronic rhinitis day in and day out. The team at Indianapolis Sinus Center
would be glad to explain the benefits of ClariFix® and determine whether this innovative treatment is right for you. We encourage you to contact our friendly administrative staff to schedule a consultation
with one of our providers.
Schedule your evaluation for Chronic Rhinitis and to learn more about ClariFix®Don't Wait! Schedule an Appointment to Find Relief Today!