The Home of Indianapolis’ Best Treatment for Sinus Infection
Treating Chronic Sinus Infections, Sleep Disorders, and More
A Brief About Our AAAASF-Accredited Clinic in Indianapolis
Indianapolis Sinus Center is accredited through the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities, Inc. (AAAASF). Being an accredited clinic ensures our community that we take patient safety very seriously. You can rest assured we’ve taken the steps necessary to create a safe environment for your health care needs. Our facility, directors, physicians, and other medical specialists must pass through onsite surveys to remain accredited. In addition to being AAAASF-accredited, our clinic is also proud to be an Entellus Center of Excellence and a training site for the innovative Peer-to-Peer Education Program connecting our physicians with their peers to update in-office procedures and techniques for treating sinusitis, sleep apnea, and more.
About Our Services and Cost-Effective Treatment Methods
If it feels like chronic sinus infections, allergies, or sleep apnea are impacting your quality of life, Indianapolis Sinus Center offers several long-lasting sinus infection treatments and snoring solutions, including all of the following:
- Balloon Sinuplasty – Balloon sinuplasty (balloon sinus dilation) is a chronic sinus infection treatment offering immediate relief for many patients. During this simple procedure, our ENT specialists will insert a tiny balloon on a flexible catheter inside your sinus passageway. The balloon is used to reshape the area of blockage and then is deflated and removed.
- ClariFix® Cryotherapy – Do you suffer from a frequent runny or stuffy nose? ClariFix® offers long-lasting relief from chronic rhinitis. Cleared by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, this treatment is safe, convenient, and effective. Using endoscopy, ClariFix® takes less than 30 minutes and goes to the root of your inflamed nasal tissue and the underlying nerves to treat chronic rhinitis in adults.
- VIVAER® – Don’t let nasal congestion and nasal airway obstructions ruin your quality of life. The VIVAER® procedure provides immediate relief using a low-temperature radio-frequency energy device to reshape your airway and release the obstructions. This simple in-office procedure takes between 30 and 60 minutes and is minimally invasive, so you won’t have to worry about a thing. When it comes to the best treatment for sinus infections, we’ve got you covered.
- Allergy Drops – Are allergies making your life miserable? Wouldn’t you love to live a life without symptoms or shots? Allergy drops treat the underlying issue, not just the symptoms, to provide long-term allergy relief with fewer allergic reactions. Allergy drops are self-administered in the convenience of your own home. No matter what type of allergens affect you, we can help.
- Turbinate Reduction – Everyone has three turbinates inside their nose made of bone and tissue. When your turbinates become enlarged due to irritants, allergies, chronic sinus inflammation, or a common cold, it prevents air from entering or exiting your nose. Our specialists may recommend a minimally invasive turbinate reduction to collapse your turbinates, so you can stop snoring and start enjoying more restful nights of sleep.
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty – Those suffering from sleep apnea may benefit from a procedure called uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP), which removes throat tissue and part or all of your uvula. Depending on the extent of your issue, we may need to remove the tonsils and adenoids to enhance your breathing and reduce your snoring. Get the sleep you deserve with this quick outpatient procedure that takes less than an hour.
Important Online Resources for New and Existing Patients
Are you a new patient at Indianapolis Sinus Center? All of our patient forms are available online for reference before your first office visit. View our new patient packet for adults and children, as well as our conditions of service and HIPAA privacy practices. Some insurance providers may require a referral from your primary care physician before authorizing treatment. If you don’t have medical insurance, be sure to talk to our office manager about self-pay options before scheduling your appointment. You may also view our testimonials to learn more about the quality of care you can expect to receive at our clinic.
Call Us for a Consultation in the Indianapolis Area Today
Indianapolis Sinus Center can be found at 701 East County Line Road, Suite 209, in Greenwood, IN, just to the south of Indianapolis. Our clinic is close to Indiana Internal Medicine, Indiana Primary Care Associates, and Franciscan Physician Network County Line Pediatrics. We’re open 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Whether you’re interested in sinus headache treatment or sleep disorder treatment from our specialists, contact us today to schedule a consultation to learn more about what we have to offer in our state-of-the-art clinic. We also encourage prospective patients to take our quiz.